April 4, 2012

Unboxing: DRAMAtical Murder

So I usually don't post this kind of stuff, but since it's a new Nitro+Chiral game (which is a pretty big deal), and the nice artwork for the cover, I figured I might as well ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Game with the paper cover still on.


Front (without the cover)


Back


Fully open. The picture quality is really high and the colors look bright and shiny.


Inside. A small charm of Aoba's cyber vitrual pet Ren on the left,
the game in the middle and books/extras on the right.


Booklets that came with the game.

And a close-up of the charm. Really cute!

Hope you enjoyed it! I'm off to play~  (⌒▽⌒)☆

4 comments:

Usagi said...

ADJKASFHALKGVJSFKLGHSLFD I'M SO PUMPED FOR THIS GAME. I can't wait to get my hands on it!!

Looking forward to see your thoughts on this. :DDD

Yumii said...

@Usagi
I know right? Hopefully it will live up to the standard of all the other Nitro+Chiral games :)

Anonymous said...

Wow,it's so pretty and colorful
Does the charm and books come with any purchase of the game or only for those who preordered?

Yumii said...

I got the first press pre-order edition, so sadly I don't think later copies will have the same cover art or the keychain :/

Post a Comment